Digital Print Specialist/Studio Assistant: Alexandria, VA – Digital Fine Art Printmaking Studio
Full Time Tuesday-Saturday schedule with Saturdays as a must.
Starting pay will be based on experience. Range: $14- $19 hourly
Paid time off plus holidays, and opportunity for growth.
Daily Responsibilities :
- Making proof prints, determining what color and tonal adjustments need to be made, and performing those adjustments in Photoshop
- File cleaning and image retouching
- Operating Digital Capture System, scanning equipment and printers
- Finishing, inspecting and packaging prints
- General office duties including; interacting with clients in person, by email, on the phone
- Educating clients about our printing process as well as sales and marketing strategies
Skills we’d really like you to have:
- Knowledge of color theory
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Ability to solve a problem
- Solid time management skills
Our ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following:
- Fine art and/or photography degree
- Digital printmaking
- Large format printing
- Graphic design
- Large format studio photography
- High resolution scanning
- Digital capture systems
- Image processing and color correction
- Mac OSX
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
College degree is necessary.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com or fax (703)684-7584.